Nomen est Omen, the name PureNature stands for commitment to a healthy life. This applies to our products which we select according to very special criteria such as allergy potential, biodegradation and scientifically recognized mode of action. Our commitment also extends to the environment-friendly way we ship our products.
That's why we at PureNature work together with a partner who is actively engaged in climate protection in Germany and all around the world. DHL!
What does this mean for you? With your purchase you are playing an active part in climate protection. Our certificate
Climate-friendly shipping in cooperaton with DHL
|PureNature ships all packages CO2 neutral with DHL through a comprehensive climate protection program. As part of DHL's GoGreen campaign, CO2 emissions are determined through a certified method (ISO 14064). In accordance with the objectives and purpose of the Kyoto Protocol, DHL compensates for the emissions with supported climate protection projects.|
Your package lets trees keep growing.
Information about sending a package GoGreen with DHL and special projects for reducing CO2 emissions:
- Reforestation of the Amazon rain forest through the Amazon Rainforest Foundation
- Changing the DHL fleet to low-emission vehicles
- Use of green fuels such as biodiesel or vegetable oil
- Use of solar energy in DHL's new facilities
- Supporting the project Gundorf (biogas plant)
- Environmental protection initiatives worlwide from DHL